antialiasing line features..

Ivan Price Ivan.Price at NT.GOV.AU
Thu Oct 20 19:07:07 EDT 2005

Jeff,

you are having more luck than me.. I am using the following and getting
a non-antialiased line still. Perhaps antialiasing has been removed from
the cartoline's capabilities in later versions ?

it would be great to see antialiasing applied to all symbols and/or a
geometry type (point/line/poly) independent way to antialias features.
unfortunately until we can make maps that look 'pretty' we're not going
to be able to replace our 'big company' mapping server.

cheers,

-ivan

  SYMBOL
	  NAME 'road'
	  ANTIALIAS TRUE
	  TYPE CARTOLINE
  END
......<cut>......
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION ('[CATEGORY]' == 'STATE ARTERIAL' OR '[CATEGORY]' ==
'PRIMARY ARTERIAL' OR '[CATEGORY]' == 'SUB ARTERIAL' )
    STYLE
      ANTIALIAS TRUE
      SYMBOL "road"
      SIZE 1