generateSLD bug

Stefanie Weykam sweykam at TELELINE.ES
Sat Oct 29 10:53:21 EDT 2005

I don't know if this bug has been filed before:

generateSLD():

Some class expressions are not properly understood and create erroneous
filters in XML documents. It seems that not all logical operators are
recognised:

This expression      fieldname >20 AND fieldname <=40

results in   .. PropertyIsGreaterThan ... Literal 20
instead of IsBetween

and with this expression      fieldname  <=40
 the Proterty line is completely missing

I have just upgraded from MapServer/MapScript4.4 to 4.6.1 and it is still
the same.