Polygon Fill Bug?

Sun Oct 30 08:16:19 EST 2005

Hi all,

I think I have found a bug or am doing something very stupid. I have a
mapfile with the following layer. If I uncomment the SYMBOL in the 3rd
class the polygons are filled with the color of the first class.

This came about because I would like to make the outline color thicker
on the 3rd class. Oh yeah, if I give a SIZE to the 3rd class, I get a
strange grid of touching circle in that classes color with the water
filling in between them. (see attached image).

The scale=4000000

FreeBSD system, compiled from source not using the ports.

woodbri at linus:/u/data/canada$ /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.6.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Other than this anomaly, all my other mapfiles are working great.

Anyone else seen this?
Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,
   -Steve W.