Geodatabase tables

Steve Pashby s.pashby at POSTGRAD.CURTIN.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 5 00:05:48 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to render a road map using a personal geodatabase and have some
event tables (or am going to ... when i get round to it !) However, i'm not
entirely sure how you reference the tables in the mapfile.

I know in the LAYER definition you would put ...
CONNECTIONTYPE ogr
CONNECTION "path/to/the/geodatabase, feature_class"
But how would you render whats in a specific table ?  (ie, I'm trying to show
the location of poor road surfaces in a table called Poor_surface_condition)

Has someone else done this before and if so could you please post some of your
code so i can see what to do.

Many thanks.

Steve.