MapScript and PHP 5.1.2

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at EC.GC.CA
Mon Apr 10 17:02:54 EDT 2006

	I'm in the process of setting up a new server with Windows 2003.
I have PHP 5.1.2 installed, together with Mapserver 4.8 and mapscript
4.8. Currently, if I uncomment the mapserver extension in the PHP ini
file and then try and open a page with a phpinfo() directive, I get:
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers.

I have run dependency walker on the mapscript dll, and it says
everything is fine. PHP returns a complete info page if I do not include
the mapscript extension.

Any ideas? Am I missing a security setting in 2003?

Thanks,

Tim