Mysql

grabiel grabiel at MYWAY.COM
Tue Apr 11 06:08:46 EDT 2006

 Hi
    I am trying to connect Mysql table for non spatial data. But in the final output in the browser all the fields from the .DBF files are shown, no data from mysql table are added. I also manipulated the To and FROM field in the map file but its all the same. If i change     the table name in the mapfile the result is same. I guess its not working at all.

     My mapfile is something like

    LAYER
    NAME "asmroad"
    TYPE LINE
    STATUS Off
    DATA "asmroad"
      CLASS

	NAME "Road"
        TEMPLATE "road.html"
	COLOR 200 50 100
      END

      HEADER "road_header.html"
      FOOTER "road_footer.html"

     JOIN
       CONNECTIONTYPE mysql
       CONNECTION "localhost:mysql:zxmnt:test"
       TABLE "amroad"
       TO "route_na"
       NAME "roadjoin1"
       FROM "road_name"
    END
 END

  I am using the PHP/mapscript. Whether any DSN should be created for these type of data access?
  Hoping to get suggestion from the list members.
  Thanks

  Grabri