Dynamic layers

Michael S. Birkmose msb at GATEHOUSE.DK
Wed Apr 12 04:26:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm investigating the possibility of using Mapserver to generate a WMS
server.

However my needs are a bit special. I need to offer some layers which
are dynamically generated by my own C++ application.

I was wondering if there was any possibility in mapserver to interface
to my C++ application? Its not a possibility for me to generate a large
tiff or something similar. I need to pass each WMS request for the
specific layer to the C++ application. The output is always a raster.

Best regards,

Michael