On the fly RASTER warping

Marc Monnerat marc.monnerat at BLUEWIN.CH
Wed Apr 12 05:56:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

If your EXTENT are degrees (-180 -90 180 90), so your UNITS should be DD
  and not METERS and this should match your map projection setting.
And if your wms server is Danmark only, try focusing on Danmark, not the
world!

Didn't found any epsg:54004, is it standard ?

Marc Monnerat

OK, later

This is working for me (some lines removed):

MAP
# Extent for Danmark in degree
# EXTENT 7.8 54 13 58

# extent in epsg:54004 units
EXTENT 868292.03       7135562.57 1447153.38      7931049.58
UNITS METERS

WEB
   IMAGEPATH "/srv/www/htdocs/tmp/"
END