No subject

raffle peter raffle80 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Apr 12 08:26:21 EDT 2006

Hi
    I have added one raster file(.tiff) in the my map
file. But in the browser its not showing
    the tiff file if i select the raster background. I
have compiled the mapserver with necessary
dependencies for raster output. In fact if i add the
raster file from the  mapserver demo
file(bath_mapesrver.tif) its working fine.

     Also What what will be the my top, left origin
(.. N, ..E) parameter of the .tif file that i am
trying to
show, that i will put in the .tfw file. Is it the same
as extent in the mapfile??  Or how can i set/get the
exact top, left origin for my .tif file??

 Any info will be highly appreciated.
 Raffle.
 Thanks