Trouble with WMD GetFeatureInfo--how to set up template

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Apr 13 13:08:12 EDT 2006

It depends, if you just want GML output you can use a dummy template like:

TEMPLATE "blank.html"

where blank.html does not have to exist at all.

If you want HTML output, you'll probably have to do a real template.

Let us know what your purpose is.

Best regards,
Bart

--