mapserv(): Web application error. No template provided.

Fri Apr 14 10:29:36 EDT 2006

My guess is that the URL is missing a parameter- the mode. I think Perry is starting
very basic, no templates and just returning a map. So, try changing the URL to:

http://cranberry.aero.und.edu/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/html/tutorial/example1-1.map&mode=map

Steve

>>> rahul singh <connect_rahul1 at YAHOO.CO.IN> 4/13/2006 10:32:04 PM >>>
Hi
 I am a new map server user and trying to run the
first example of the mapserver tutorial.

I entered the url
http://cranberry.aero.und.edu/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/var/www/html/tutorial/example1-1.map

but it gave an error

mapserv(): Web application error. No template
provided.

Please if any body could help me out of this, then
please reply to my mail.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Rahul Singh