my new beta GIS Software ElshayalSmart for map and data base editing and drawing

Jelmer Baas baas at SPEERIT.NL
Mon Apr 17 14:30:53 EDT 2006

Mr. Mohamed Elshayal wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I have published my new beta GIS Software ElshayalSmart for map and data
> base editing and drawing
>
> Kindly, please download it at http://www.smartwebonline.com/
> or at
> http://www.gismagazine.com/downloads/download.php?id=143
>
> and test it and inform me by your ideas and points of view

I can't, since you use "document.all" everywhere instead of
document.getElementById(). This, plus some other JS errors, make me (a
Mozilla Firefox user) unable to see a single page on your site.

I suggest you review your code and make it standards compliant.

--
With kind regards,
Jelmer Baas