Estimate of number of MapServer installations and applications?

Thomas E Burk teb at MALLIT.FR.UMN.EDU
Mon Apr 17 14:28:46 EDT 2006

<http://umn.edu/mc/s?DCI0S0Hf1v7En3vOkaAnrtusXJCrIZ5t1ldD4cnt$3ck$qMdPwN@urctcL
oYNWebfbd$CmU00BcAuL6O3SSKAPpCZcdSr5lxJ>
>Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:29:58 -0400
>From: Dave McIlhagga <dmcilhagga at DMSOLUTIONS.CA>
>Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Estimate of number of MapServer
installations and applications?
>To: MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu
>
>Having said that -- that estimate is close to a year old now and
>probably needs an update.
>
>Steve - do you know where we are at in terms of number of mailing list
>subscribers?

It's been the roughly the same for over a year. We are at 2060 right now.

Tom