Maperver 4.8.2, Apache 2.2.0 - No Response

Mandar sarlashkar manninside at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 18 05:01:16 EDT 2006

Hello All !

 I have setup Mapserver 4.8.2 , Apache 2.2.0 on Linux 2006...
 When I send CGI request the browser just waits for a long period of time, displaying the message - 'waiting for localhost...'
 And then following matter is displayed in the browser

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 you at example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>

 I can view the web pages on the server but cgi request fails...
 BUT
 Itasca workshop works fine... I can view the Itasca Maps
 I am posting this request for the second time....
 can anyone help me PLEASE...

 Thanks in advance...

 Mandy