Java Mapscript - querybyattribut

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 18 09:02:25 EDT 2006

Benedikt,
Thanks for you insight.

I am not a i18n or charsets guru but I believe that the encoding
mapserver expects deep in C code only depends on glibc which is
unicode compliant (at least on modern distros, dunno abot ye ol
slackware 3 box ;-) ). The behaviour is controlled by the LANG and
LC_* environment variables.

Please review my last post here which solved a similar issue:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.mapserver.user/19248/focus=19249

Best regards,
Umberto