layer data source

David Bitner osgis.lists at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 18 10:54:46 EDT 2006

You can use a PostgreSQL procedure that returns a geometry (or a set
with one field being a geometry).

I use this a lot with cgi inputs to my procedure coming from url
parameters so that I can have optional parameters without my select
failing.

Syntax:
DATA "my_geom from
myprocedure(%myfirstparam%,%mysecondparam%,%mythirdparam%) as mytable
using unique myunique field using srid=mysrid"