Ka-Map sample application with MS4W v. 1.5.0

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Thu Apr 20 07:39:37 EDT 2006

Hi,
I used to have some of my own mapfiles added to ka-Map sample application and they worked fine with MS4W version 1.4.1. Now when I installed MS4W version 1.5.0 those are not working anymore, not even the GMap75 application. Might there be some principal difference between these versions that makes ka-Map sample application unusable, or is it just some minory thing? I have already changed the line $szPHPMapScriptModule = 'php_mapscript_46.'.PHP_SHLIB_SUFFIX in ka-Map-0.2 config.php to refer to php_mapscript_48 but that did not help too much. The ka-Map sample applications user interface opens but the kaMap selection window remains empty.

By the way, the Oracle connection in MS4W works just great, thank you for that.

Regards,

Jukka Rahkonen