cs2cs utility

Aaron Racicot aaronr at ECOTRUST.ORG
Thu Apr 20 19:19:55 EDT 2006

On my system it is as easy as calling it from the command line...

[aracicot at boris ~]$ cs2cs
Rel. 4.4.9, 29 Oct 2004
usage: cs2cs [ -eEfIlrstvwW [args] ] [ +opts[=arg] ]
                   [+to [+opts[=arg] [ files ]
[aracicot at boris ~]$ which cs2cs
/usr/local/bin/cs2cs
[aracicot at boris ~]$

Can you tell us more about what you have tried and what is not working?
Environment?  Did you build Proj yourself?

| Aaron Racicot  | aaronr at ecotrust.org   |
| GIS Programmer | 503.467.0759          |
| e c o t r u s t                        |
| Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center     |
| 721 NW Ninth Avenue                    |
| Suite 200                              |
| Portland, OR 97209                     |
| www.ecotrust.org                       |