trying to get dbox working...

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Fri Apr 21 10:38:30 EDT 2006

I'm trying to get the dbox demo working on my data, but the page from
http://www.greenwoodmap.com/mapserver/Ottawa-workshop/presentation/demo3_dBo
x-src.html seems to use some template tags that aren't working (and are not
in the template file reference).

Among these are [box], [drag], [program], [map_web_imagepath],
[map_web_imageurl], and [zoomsize].

Is there a working dbox demo I could download? :-) or get some hints as to
how to get this one to work?

I'm using mapserver 4.8.1. I think I have all of the js files needed, but
I'm getting a js error, box is not defined, on
        main.box = [box];

Thanks,

John Cole
<DIV><FONT size=1 face="Verdana">This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. </FONT></DIV>