Panning tool without Java VM?

Luis Treviño Huerta ltrevino at GPOBSI.COM.MX
Tue Apr 25 17:48:25 EDT 2006

Mark:
I'd like to try your framework app. I would apressiate if you could share
it.

Best Regards,
Luis
ltrevino at gpobsi.com.mx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Howard" <mhoward at AKIMEKA.COM>
To: <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Panning tool without Java VM?

Carola,

I have a generic mapserver framework app that I use to exercise new
functionality. It is pure javascript. It has a rubber band zoom and drag
and release pan function. It uses the wz_jsgraphics.js JavaScript
Graphics Library - which is nice to have if you want to do any fancy
graphics overlays. The nicest thing is that it does not refresh the main
page when retrieving a map or featureinfo. If you would like, I can send
it to you. Please remember that it's a work in progress.

Mark

JMEWS II/Medical Situational Awareness (MSA)
Akimeka, LLC
1305 North Holopono Street, Suite # 3
Kihei, HI 96753
(808) 442-7137