FW: ayudaurgente

David Bitner osgis.lists at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 27 10:55:14 EDT 2006

Bad Google Translation:
"hello my name is lucero and I need your aid nose if your you can send
examples to me of like making the maps tematicos, and manual quew
happens is almost that encounter gustaria information and not to see
me if your you can help me, is developing my thesis and must do maps
tematicos using to mapserver, and must do something like the examples
that show, like painting of different color the cities and that
porfavor ayudame you agradecere much, thanks. "

(I'm not really sure what "aid nose" means)

Perhaps he could try an automated translation of the tutorial:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmapserver.gis.umn.edu%2Fnew_users&langpair=en%7Ces&hl=en&ie=UTF8