how do I get rid of clicking the button and loading it my html?

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 2 10:53:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

   How do you do that?In my html can I remove [img] and [ref]? I  transfor the some hidden values and get use the button.  It did  show up my image or ref map.  It just said subit query in the  middle of the image place. I click that and It load my map but my  zoom-in and zoom-out didnt work and etc... Is there anything else you  could give me as help?

  Thanks
  Albert

"Fawcett, David" <David.Fawcett at state.mn.us> wrote:Message          Albert,

  You   can include the initialization parameters for your page in the URL for that   page.  Look at what hidden variables the post request triggered by your   'Initialize' button is passing to MapServer and pass them in your URL.

  David.

    -----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer     Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Albert     Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 8:59 AM
To:     MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] how     do I get rid of clicking the button and loading it my     html?

Hi,

 I am using intializing button as a     submit button.  The html template is using the get method.  I would     like to know how to get rid of the submit button. Just have the mapserver auto     load into the html without clicking the intializing and get the information     from the mapserver. Thanks

Albert

Manfred Meier     <m.meier at SPIEKERMANN.DE> wrote:    I       don't know your application and so don't know which initialzing button
you mean. But if there is a button then it is most likely a submit
button of a form. Look at the source code of the html page in your
browser and try to find out, to what url the action property in the form
tag points.

If there are no other hidden or visible input tags,       try to point your
browser to the url in the action property. If there       are input tags, try
to append the neccessary values to the url.

I       don't know if that works in your case. But its a often used method to
circumvent the manual filling of       forms.

Manfred

Albert Anderson       schrieb:

> Hi List,
>
> My question is how do I get       my page to load auto like without using
> initialzing button. I dont       want to use the button. I just want to page
> just load. Is there a       way around this? I'm using a linux machine with
> mapsever 4. Could       someone help me?
>
> Thanks,
> Albert

> Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo!       Mail Beta.

    Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy     changes to Yahoo! Groups.