What does this error message mean?

Wed Aug 2 15:15:45 EDT 2006

Hmmm... Haven't seen that one before. I've found very little on Google
with regards to the
error. Something tells me it has to do with something like an empty
file however I tried doing
that locally and got a more appropriate error. So, we'll need more
information.

- what platform? what version?
- what does the mapfile look like? can you run shp2img on it?
- have you run this or a similar script successfully under tomcat?

Steve

>>> "M.L. Jackson" <mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM> 8/2/2006 1:50:57 PM >>>
What does this mean?  This message is generated when I try to run my
java
mapscript application on Tomcat.

"fatal flex scanner internal error--end of buffer missed"