how do I get rid of clicking the button and loading it my html? {Scanned} {Scanned}

Manfred Meier m.meier at SPIEKERMANN.DE
Thu Aug 3 00:38:40 EDT 2006

Hi Albert,

if I understand right, you have a page with an initialize button and
when you click it you get a page with a map and this works fine, ok?

So send us the html-code of your page with the button. Perhaps we can
"create" an example url for you which you can put in the adress field of
the browser.

 >     You must pass the name of your map file.
 >     For example:
 >     http://your.server/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=path/to/your/file.map

 >  Where do I put that example at? Also I look at map context support

It could be helpful, if you explain to us, how you want to load the map:

- do want to load it from a menu or from a link?
- or should your map be part of an html-page and and shall sit in a div
or an iframe?

Manfred