help: msINLINELayerGetShape(): Shapefile error. No inline feature with this index.

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at SILVA.LV
Thu Aug 3 04:49:52 EDT 2006

The main thing what I want to do is to get to use query template for inline
features.

Btw, could not find that example, that shows how to put features on my
trought cgi parameters.

Thanks in advance!
Janeks