Tomcat help

Jean-Henry Berevoescu bjh at GLOBEXPLORER.COM
Fri Aug 4 14:20:08 EDT 2006

Making sure libmapscript.so is in the path is good but not enough.
All the libraries it depends on (depending on what set of dependencies
you configured for before you compiled MapServer - stuff flike GD,
GDAL,  PROJ.4, PostgreSQL/PostGIS support, cURL etc) should
be accessible too. In the cases you present here the only dir you have
pointed to is your common lib of Tomcat's tree.

Jean

--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.