another query string question

Mon Aug 7 14:20:39 EDT 2006

qitem doesn't get set, qstring would equal ([RNG] = 50 and [TWP] = 133).
You'd need to properly escape the qstring if embedding in a URL.

Steve

>>> Albert Anderson <bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM> 8/7/2006 11:16:41 AM >>>
Hi List,

 I have the layer parcels and I want to search for RNG and TWP label.
Using 50 for the range and 133 for the section.  How would I code the
query item and query string?

Thanks,
Albert