query search question

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 8 14:15:50 EDT 2006

Hi list,

 I want to do a parcel search using a query.  I dont for sure how to do it?  I want to have a menu select down bar with
 TWP
 Range
 Range & SCT
 Twp & Range
 Twp & Range & SCT

Then with 3 text boxes.  TWP, RANGE, AND SCT so that you can enter in the numbers.  Then have an search sumbit.  What would I need to do? How do I get started with this.  I am using mapserver 4 on a linux machine.

Thanks,
Albert

http://mail.yahoo.com