Highlight feature

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Wed Aug 9 08:56:28 EDT 2006

Lawrence,

Take a look at QUERYMAP in the mapfile documentation.  There are several
options that you can choose.
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/querymap

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Hartpence
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:44 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Highlight feature

Sorry if you all already received this question, I don't think it made
it out.

I know how to query a feature and get MapServer to zoom to it.  I have
seen examples where the selected feature was highlighted and other
examples where the feature is highlighted and the unselected features
are not displayed.

Could someone explain how this is done.  I am using CGI MapServer.  I
will probably need a fairly thorough explanation.

Thanks!

Lawrence Hartpence
GIS Coordinator
101 1st St N