Mapscript C# - memory problem with GetShape

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 9 12:34:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

Would you describe your environment and the mapserver version in more detail?
Would you try getFeature instead of getshape. Note: tileindex and
shapeindex parameter should be switched.

Best Regards,

Tamas