Easy way to get standalone mapserver already compiled

M.L. Jackson mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 11 16:16:17 EDT 2006

LOL.....Well what I meant was is there an easy way to get mapserver and all
of its supporting libraries in an already compiled package?  No need for any
webserver software or other additional setup software because I already have
everything I need.  I just need mapserver and all (or at least most) of its
supporting libraries.  Thanks for the laugh.