Easy way to get standalone mapserver already compiled

M.L. Jackson mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 11 18:01:30 EDT 2006

What I am essentially looking for is a fully compiled distribution of
mapserver for Windows.  Instead of having to compile the entire mapserver
source code, I would like to download a fully compiled package with support
for all the programming languages (in particular Java mapscript) and all the
essential supporting libraries for full functionality plus wms support
without the hassle.  Am I asking for too much?  :-)