SHP point to line

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 14 08:37:53 EDT 2006

Hi!

Is it possible to get angle data from a shp file that is point information?
The shp contains the data but I can't get it automatically out of
there. LABEL docs say that ANGLE can automatically computed only from
LINE information but is there another way?

Antti S