getFeature problem with C# MapScript

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 14 09:03:55 EDT 2006

Hi Tamas,

thank you very much for the important hint to solve my problem, I thought
the value 1 means MS_SUCCESS, now I've changed the condition. Also this time
I've changed the query rectangle to map unit -- meters. All these changes
help me to get the shape objects successfully. Thanks again.

But I still have one question:

it seems that the the query by rectangle returns more than one shape object,
should I loop through the query results and store the shape objects in an
shapeObj type array?

BTW: I create an Inline Fearure layer for the shape object.

thanks a lot

zhonghai