Drawquerymap ignores setlayersdrawingorder?

Tue Aug 15 01:18:16 EDT 2006

I have fixed this in CVS HEAD (I think) in both 4.8 and CVS HEAD. Please
confirm if you would...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-259-5473
>>> Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at DNR.STATE.MN.US> 08/14/06 5:09 PM >>>
This is likely a bug, please file a quick report and we can fix before
the 4.10 release...

Steve

>>> Edward Mac Gillavry <emacgillavry at HOTMAIL.COM> 8/14/2006 5:00:28 AM

Dear list,

Added a thematic layer from PostGIS to the MAP-file using
PHP/MapScript.
Then changed drawing order using setlayersdrawingorder(). This works
fine
when invoking before draw(). Thus, the static layers (rivers, roads)
are
drawn on top of the thematic layer. No problem.

However, upon querying the thematic layer with a mouse-click I invoke
drawquerymap() to highlight one of the areas in the thematic layer.
Now, the
highlighted thematic layer still appears on top of the static layers
despite
the call to setlayersdrawingorder().

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Edward

E. Mac Gillavry (Edward)

what the map can be...