Valid XHTML in template file

Tue Aug 15 14:59:42 EDT 2006

Luckily MapServer outputs very little HTML. I can think of any besides
the zoom and layer state
management tags. What's the "standard" standard these days?

Steve

>>> "Kralidis,Tom [Burlington]" <Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA> 8/15/2006
10:54:13 AM >>>
I guess this spawns a grander question w.r.t. what type of HTML
MapServer code (for templated output) supports?  Should we be moving
towards XHTML (Strict/Loose/Transitional,...).

..Tom