K S proxiroxp at YAHOO.GR
Fri Aug 18 04:30:50 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
      How could I add a search field in my map's html  page?Any visitor to my site (created with mapserver)  could fill  in a search field the name of a feature which is included in the map  shown. Then I would like to center on this feature in the map.
  Alternatively I would like to show more information about this feature. Any ideas how can this be possible?

  Thank you in advance

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!