Dlls not found?

robert fritz robert-fritz at WEB.DE
Fri Aug 18 08:36:59 EDT 2006

Hello,

I 'm using mapserver as php-mapscript module on Windows XP with the IIS. All additional dll files for the mapserver are stored in a separate folder, the folder is included in the windows-system-search path.
On one XP machine everything works fine, on another XP machine, mapscript does not find the dlls. The dll-files in the folder are accessible from the command line - but obviously not for mapscript or php. Copying all dlls in the windows\system32 folder solves the problem, but I want the dlls in a separate folder. I'm logged in as Administrator on both machines.
phpinfo() shows the complete windows-search-path on both machines, therer are no differences between the installation of php or IIS. What can I do?

regards,
Robert