layer configuration for WMS

Zenon Panoussis oracle at PROVOCATION.NET
Sun Aug 20 20:33:45 EDT 2006

I wrote:

> With single quotes it doesn't work, with double quotes it does.

It seems I'm wrong, there's something fishy going on. Playing around
with it, suddenly I couldn't zoom closer than some fixed scale, it
kept returning a blank map. Then a moment later I could zoom in anyway.
So I put back the single quotes and it works with them too, but not
every time. My guess is that the JPL server times out and/or drops
requests, I can't see any other explanation for this. In any case,
here's the entire map file I used:

MAP
  NAME TEST
  STATUS ON