layer configuration for WMS

Zenon Panoussis oracle at PROVOCATION.NET
Tue Aug 22 16:28:16 EDT 2006

xslove wrote:

> In fact I use no web server, I try it all on local at home with Apache
> Tomcat, so I don't know what to write to IMAGEPATH.

Well, that's an extra complication. You need to go from simple to
complicated and from usual to unusual, not the other way around.
What you are doing might very well work, but it is much harder to
troubleshoot if it doesn't. Why don't you try the simple way first,
with the mapserver cgi on a standard apache webserver, and then
take it on from there when that works?