GML-DBF Join or converting gml to dbf

Myunghwa Hwang mhwang4 at UIUC.EDU
Wed Aug 23 22:49:31 EDT 2006

Hello, list!

I have a map layer which is based on gml file from another WFS server.
Also I have a dbf file that can be one-to-one joined into the map layer,
if the map layer were based on shp file.
I want to know if there is any way enabling join GML-DBF or GML-GML.

My goal is to combine base map data from WFS server, which is data
server,
and analysis results from another analytic server in the other server
for visualization.
In this case, I realized functions for integrating GMLs or GML and
DBF are needed.
If there are some experienced people about this, please give me some
advices and tips.

Thanks!

from Myunghwa Hwang