legend template crash with fast CGI

Thu Aug 24 10:46:02 EDT 2006

If you are on Linux then you could perhaps capture the URL of the
request that causes the crash, and then run it under Valgrind
(http://valgrind.org/) at the command line using something like:

valgrind ./mapserv QUERY_STRING="map=....."

You get the value of QUERY_STRING from the URL that causes the crash.

If Valgrind reports errors then I suggest you create a bug report with
the Valgrind output and a test case to reproduce (including mapfile,
test dataset, etc. and the query_string that causes the crash).

BTW, I would suggest that you test this against the latest 4.10 beta
before reporting a bug.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette