Using CSharp Mapscript with VS2005 and .NET 2.0

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 28 17:52:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

This kind of problem might be dedicated to missing libraries
referenced by the mapscript package. You might want to use
sysinternal's filemon or a similar tool to detect the dll-s could not
be loaded. I suggest to place all the dll-s into your application
directory (where mapscript.dll and mapscript_csharp.dll resides)

You should also recompile mapserver and mapscript with VS2005 to make
sure mapscript_csharp.dll targets the MS.NET FW 2.0 instead of 1.1.
The windows buildkit is the best choice to have all the files needed
for the compilation

http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/build_output/

Best Regards,

Tamas