I need help with Jbox..

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Wed Aug 30 14:00:06 EDT 2006

Oscar, I am forwarding your email to MapServer Users email list.

There should be some jBox users on the list.

David.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Oscar Mauricio Murillo Suárez [mailto:oscmao at gmail.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:34 AM
	To: Fawcett, David
	Subject: I need help with Jbox..

	Hi
	My name is Oscar and I am working with jBox and Mapserver, but I have a problem. I need to select same points, but it is'nt a select within box, I need to be a select within polygon. I don't know how to modify the applet for this action?. Can you help me ? Thanks and you excuse my bad handling for english, good bye.