PHP Mapscript and WMS Server

Eijnden, Bart van den (AGI) b.vdeijnden at AGI.RWS.MINVENW.NL
Thu Aug 31 04:08:55 EDT 2006

Yes, Frank Warmerdam has done this work recently. It will only be released in version 4.10 though (4.10 is currently in the beta2 stage).

See:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wxs_mapscript/view

Best regards,
Bart

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]Namens Stuart Eve
Verzonden: donderdag 31 augustus 2006 10:06
Aan: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Onderwerp: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] PHP Mapscript and WMS Server

Dear all

I have looked a round a bit at the archives and the documentation - but
I can't see anywhere that suggests you can respond to a WMS/WFS request
using PHPMapScript. Is there anyway to do this? Currently we have our
WMS server running from the CGI, but I would much prefer to be able to
wrap it in PHP.

Thanks in advance

Stuart

--