WMS CGI Error

Jeppe Lund Andersen JXA at COWI.DK
Thu Aug 31 05:23:27 EDT 2006

Hello

I have some trobule with getting the WMS to work.
if I dont have a WMS layer it works fine.

Iam using PHP Version 4.3.3 with MapServer version 4.0.1

if I want to create the map in the browser (Internet explore or Firefox)
with a WMS layer I get this error

"CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers."

if I run it from the dos promt I get no error and it generates the
picture with the WMS layer.

I used Rex Swain's HTTP Viewer to get what HTML header was.
and get HTTP/1.1*502*Bad*Gateway(CR)(LF) when I use the browser.

Any one who has a Ideer how to solve this

Regards
Jeppe