error compiling on OpenSUSE 10.1

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at LARC.NASA.GOV
Tue Dec 5 10:06:04 EST 2006

I did a work-around by commenting out the "#ifndef YY_CURRENT_BUFFER_LVALUE"
test in maplexer.c. That allowed the compile to finish. I also had to add
the GRASS libraries to the link stage, since my gdal was compiled with GRASS
support and the mapserver build was failing due to missing GRASS libraries.

Now that it has compiled, I'm on to the next step... setting up the web
server.

Thom