Line-end geometry?

Jeff Dege jdege at KORTERRA.COM
Wed Dec 6 16:44:09 EST 2006

The line geometry is significant.  Think houses and telephone poles.
The data set has short line segments indicating which houses lines
connect to which poles.  They aren't connected to either the house or
the pole, they cover about the middle third of the distance.  But the
alignment is critical.

The users are used to these being drawn with an arrowhead on one end.
The customer would like them to be drawn such, if it is possible.