[dBox] problem with redrawing map

myunghwa Hwang mhwang4 at UIUC.EDU
Wed Dec 6 18:57:35 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm using dBox for my application.
Currently it works well, but it seems to have a minor problem.
I tested both my application and demo (http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/
tools/dbox/example/example.html).
But unlike dBox demo, I switched server from MapServer CGI to python
mapscript, which is using owsdispatch.
Anyway, the problem is that when I click redraw map without changing
anything,
reloading the same map is not working. Busy message keeps on the main
window.
Why is that? and how can I solve this?
Another question is how can I stop the linking to server once the
busy message is on?
Sometimes it takes so long time to load map, so I want to stop the
But once the busy message is on, I cannot click anything in the
interface.
If you guys have some tips, please let me know.

from Myunghwa Hwang