PHP Mapscript, imageformat settings being ignored

Fri Dec 8 13:01:43 EST 2006

I made a few tests and checked the php_mapscript.c code and I think the
implementation of selectOutputFormat() fails to update the reference to
the current outputFormatObj inside the PHP wrapper object.

I don't have time to fix that today, but it would be great if you could
file a bug about this and assign it to me so that we don't forget.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/